1. Collecting Information
While visiting our website or using our services you may provide us with your personal data that you consciously disclose.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information you provide to us by filling in forms on our website (e.g. by requesting the information about our products or services);
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Information you provide to us when submitting your CV (including your contact information);
information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this website (including correspondence with us, communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- Any other personal data that you choose to send to us (i.e. the personal data of a candidate to work who you want to refer);
2. Use of Information Collected
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. Data collected by VNEXT HOLDINGS with may be used by VNEXT HOLDINGS for a wide range of purposes:
- To inform you of new products and services we will be providing
- Communication about past, current or future projects
- Marketing and market research
- Customer support
- To record your consent to VNEXT HOLDINGS to obtain and store your personal data.
Personalizing and identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other individual information voluntarily provided by visitors to VNEXT HOLDINGS may be added to its databases and used for future correspondence.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
3. How Is Your Data Retained?
We make sure to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access.
We do not share your personal information with third parties without seeking your prior permission. We will seek your consent prior to using or sharing personal information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
However, we may share your personal information within VNEXT HOLDINGS or with any of its subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
When required, we may disclose personal information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.